Sunday, 11 September 2016

Fun in the North Devonshire Sun & Drizzle...



With all the best intentions I started the summer ready to capture and inhale these kiddos. It's Euna's last summer before school. It's Bow's last summer as the baby. It's the only Summer 2016 we'll ever have. And you know... The old they-grow-up-so-fast chestnut. *Sigh*

Beach house booked. Camera. All varieties of plastic beach toy imaginable. Check, check and check. A few in car dance parties (and tantrums) along slow moving M4 traffic and we're in (kinda) sunny Devon prepped for fun. It was 4 weeks ago now, so it's reeeeeeally easy to paint a non-exhausting picture of all this. because I was and it was. We hit the summer hard and I said to Steve "I genuinely can't wait to sit down all day tomorrow" the day before we drove home. 

But it was 4 weeks ago and so in my mind (and in my pictures) it was just all fun in the sun and Devonshire drizzle. Here we are all over the North Devon coast; Woolacombe, Ilfracombe, Lynton & Lynmouth... 










If you would like more information on portrait sessions or any of my other photography services please see my website.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...